I’m here to support you with the challenges of life and loss, to help you find relief from overwhelm and map out your own path toward a life that is satisfying and meaningful- as defined by you.
I’m Rhiannon and I provide therapeutic counselling, enabling people to feel truly understood and supported so they can move forward, feeling content, capable and confident.
Bereavement, loss and stress can leave you feeling:
- Lost, confused and overwhelmed
- As if nobody understands
- As if you have to stay strong no matter what
You may be struggling with low mood, feelings of sadness, or even difficulty sleeping or concentrating…
Maybe it’s time to:
- Get some support so you are able to cope
- Understand and come to terms with your difficulties or emotions
- Feel empowered, so you are able to make positive changes.
Counselling can help you let go of feelings of worry, avoid overthinking and enable you to develop self-awareness and confidence, leading to improved relationships and leaving you feeling more confident and fulfilled.